"Money was maliciously introduced in ancient times as a tool of enslavement" -
Michael Tellinger

"The present belongs to the future and future generations, and all old laws, religious and other, should be abrogated immediately. Free us!" - Vinay Gupta on Twitter

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete." - R. Buckminster Fuller

"You find the strangest ways to be positive!" - Diane Duane, Wizards Abroad

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy Easter!

I think Easter must be coming up soon. Easter eggs were always my favorite thing about this charming spring holiday - searching for them indoors and out, mostly around and under plants (or maybe that was just my favorite place to find them, as a child; now they appear on Google!). Here's a wonderful video my friend Tangren made, "Dollhouse Easter Morning." Check out her YouTube channel and blog - some more real treats there. I can't watch these without feeling a lift of the spirits. Her Flikr site is full of doll treasures too. So I'm a fan, okay.



And a bonus for my sweet lady friends!

No comments: