"Money was maliciously introduced in ancient times as a tool of enslavement" -
Michael Tellinger

"The present belongs to the future and future generations, and all old laws, religious and other, should be abrogated immediately. Free us!" - Vinay Gupta on Twitter

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete." - R. Buckminster Fuller

"You find the strangest ways to be positive!" - Diane Duane, Wizards Abroad

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Welcome, friends

Hi friends. I've been experimenting with blogs here on Google and decided to begin a "real" one that's public. I'm hoping this will be a good way to gather together the disparate elements of my inner life in some reasonably coherent manner. Comments, feedback, and additions are most welcome - or just check in from time to time to see what I've been up to. I'm also hoping this may be a way to be more available to people at a distance and have you more in my life. Next up - Skype? Do any of you have Skype?

This is just the beginning (I hope) so there's not much here yet. Just look it over - and if you come back later for more, there probably will be (more). And I certainly I hope to learn some better ways to organize the material. There's something kind of reassuring about doing this - makes one feel that all one's efforts are not forever lost (the moving finger having writ moves on and all that) - I mean, we humans like to feel that if we've built something, it will be there for at least a little while.

I'm still trying to figure out how to do a lot of stuff here that I can do on Ning - so I might migrate the effort over to a Ning page, if it turns out to be too limited. This Blogspot is pretty easy to use, and it's lovely that it's free, but there might be something better out there. Let me know if you have (or start) a blog of your own.

Chris

No comments: