"Money was maliciously introduced in ancient times as a tool of enslavement" -
Michael Tellinger

"The present belongs to the future and future generations, and all old laws, religious and other, should be abrogated immediately. Free us!" - Vinay Gupta on Twitter

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete." - R. Buckminster Fuller

"You find the strangest ways to be positive!" - Diane Duane, Wizards Abroad

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Book Reviews - still struggling with Blogger!

Well, I still haven't been able to figure out how to organize my book reviews the nifty way that Jabberwock does it, in a section for Book Reviews on the right, and within that, a listing of titles you can then click on to see the reviews. He does that for other things too, like his essays on movies. But I guess that at least all these individual reviews will be archived eventually and then they won't take up the whole main page the way they're doing now. Meanwhile, you can go straight to the whole mess of them by clicking on "book reviews" in the Labels section in the left hand column of this page.

Darn it, I wish I could just find clear instructions in the Help section. I've tried looking up several things there and not once found what I was looking for. Argh!

Help, anybody?

No comments: