"Money was maliciously introduced in ancient times as a tool of enslavement" -
Michael Tellinger

"The present belongs to the future and future generations, and all old laws, religious and other, should be abrogated immediately. Free us!" - Vinay Gupta on Twitter

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete." - R. Buckminster Fuller

"You find the strangest ways to be positive!" - Diane Duane, Wizards Abroad

Thursday, November 12, 2009

new blogger struggling to figure it out

Okay, so I like Jabberwock's and some other bloggers on this site and want to do something like that. I'd like to bring together my unrelated writing in various media and keep them in one place and make them available:
book reviews
articles
drafts
postings from other places

I'd also like to pursue some subjects as I go along, and have those organized. In other words, bring some order the chaos of my work so far. And my intellectual life.

And I'd like to keep in this one place my best finds in websites and things like that. Social networking sites (I like Ning best). Forums.

Oh, and movie reviews.

And Mountain Meadows news, if it's publishable.

In other words, Life as I know it. Or at least whatever bits and pieces whose signatures get caught and registered here as they fly by.

We'll see. Maybe it's too much for one blog site.

No comments: